-   -   InputBox with VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211369-inputbox-vba.html)

Mark[_8_]

InputBox with VBA

I'm new to Excel at this level and would like to know how can I create the
following information in VBA? I would like to have an input box open up on a
worksheet when the workbook is open asking the following question: Enter your
ID. From that information another worksheet would open and capture all the
information from the first worksheet with the information from the ID enter.
The ID will have information on the 1st worksheet in it's own row that would
be copy to the 2nd worksheet. Has anyone done this before? Help?
--
Mark