-   -   formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211159-formulas.html)

milo

formulas

hey i am going a sreadsheet for heat loss calcs but can any one tell me how
to multiply by the power

example: .05^1.3 i tried doing tht in the cells but it doesnt seem to work
and help would be great as i dont want to do them all by hand will take ages
thanks

Gary''s Student

formulas

Put the = sign in front:

=0.05^1.3

will display 0.020355
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200815

"milo" wrote:

hey i am going a sreadsheet for heat loss calcs but can any one tell me how
to multiply by the power

example: .05^1.3 i tried doing tht in the cells but it doesnt seem to work
and help would be great as i dont want to do them all by hand will take ages
thanks

milo

formulas

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Put the = sign in front:

=0.05^1.3

will display 0.020355
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200815

"milo" wrote:

hey i am going a sreadsheet for heat loss calcs but can any one tell me how
to multiply by the power

example: .05^1.3 i tried doing tht in the cells but it doesnt seem to work
and help would be great as i dont want to do them all by hand will take ages
thanks

thanks for tha

Chris Lavender

formulas