-   -   Fill in formulas for rows with data only. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211092-fill-formulas-rows-data-only.html)

rory_r[_2_]

Fill in formulas for rows with data only.

Firstly thanks to all the help in this forum.
I have a spreadsheet with 1 row of 14 columns of data and 6 columns of
formulas to perform various calcs on the first 14 columns.
I copy paste data into the rows below and drag the 6 columns of data down to
the end of the data which some days are 200 rows sometimes 2000. I tryed
dragging the formulas first and saving the form before pasting but it slows
the calcs down on light days too.
I have a macro that pastes and configures the columns for conditional
formatting etc.
I'd like to have a macro that then drags the last 6 columns down to the last
row with data on it only.
Any ideas?
Again thanks in advance.
Rory

galimi

Fill in formulas for rows with data only.

Rory,

Please email me a copy of your spreadsheet & I will examine it.
--
http://HelpExcel.com