-   -   Match, Index, If (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211079-match-index-if.html)

Shortstopper00

Match, Index, If

I have a data set that is user based. The answer that i want to bring up is
dependant on 3 variables. The first is the month it is (column), second is
the type of day sunny or cloudy (cloumn) and the third is the time of day
which is in a row. If anyone could help me with a code taht could be used it
would be greatly appreciated.
1 2 3
April Sunny 3.7 3.2 2.8
April Cloudy 4.1 3.7 3.2
July Sunny 16.3 15.7 15.2
July Cloudy 18.6 18.2 17.5
October Sunny 6.9 6.1 5.7
October Cloudy 7.2 6.7 6.1

Eduardo

Match, Index, If

Hi,
What type of information do you want to bring up, could you give an example

"Shortstopper00" wrote:

I have a data set that is user based. The answer that i want to bring up is
dependant on 3 variables. The first is the month it is (column), second is
the type of day sunny or cloudy (cloumn) and the third is the time of day
which is in a row. If anyone could help me with a code taht could be used it
would be greatly appreciated.
1 2 3
April Sunny 3.7 3.2 2.8
April Cloudy 4.1 3.7 3.2