-   -   in excel 2007, how to remove all the text box in one operation ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211071-excel-2007-how-remove-all-text-box-one-operation.html)

garnier michel

in excel 2007, how to remove all the text box in one operation ?

I have many text box to remove and I look for a simple function to do it

Bob I

in excel 2007, how to remove all the text box in one operation?

Find and Select, Selection pane.

garnier michel wrote:

I have many text box to remove and I look for a simple function to do it

Jim Rech

in excel 2007, how to remove all the text box in one operation ?

Via macro:

Sub DelTextBoxes()
ActiveSheet.TextBoxes.Delete

Jim