-   -   install Office Assistant character file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21098-install-office-assistant-character-file.html)

billcamp

install Office Assistant character file?

I get the message "There are no Office Assistant character files present on
the system. Please run Setup in the maintenance mode and istall at least one
character" Don't know what to do. How do I get into the maintenace mode?
Does Setup appear? What character should I install? Please advise.
Thank you, William (Bill) Camp

Debra Dalgleish

The information in this post by Office MVP Beth Melton may help you:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?&thre...gp13. phx.gbl

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

billcamp

Thanks for your reply. I will study what you saidand get back to you later.
Thanks again, William (Bill) Camp