-   -   In 2007 I am having difficulty distinguishing highlighted areas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210971-2007-i-am-having-difficulty-distinguishing-highlighted-areas.html)

Bear Black

In 2007 I am having difficulty distinguishing highlighted areas

When using Excel 2007 I have a very hard time distinguishing areas and/or
cells that I drag over.

Is there a way to darken the highlight?

T. Valko

In 2007 I am having difficulty distinguishing highlighted areas

I have the same problem being an "old" vision impaired person! This is also
a common complaint about Excel 2007.

Not much you can do about it. I've seen some folks recommend trying to
adjust your monitor brightness/contrast settings.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bear Black" wrote in message
When using Excel 2007 I have a very hard time distinguishing areas and/or
cells that I drag over.

Is there a way to darken the highlight?

Niek Otten

In 2007 I am having difficulty distinguishing highlighted areas

I have that problem too. On my laptop it is easier to tilt the monitor. Then
it suddenly become much more visible. But this is an unnatural angle for
looking at your monitor.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten