-   -   Conditional Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210920-conditional-format.html)

Shari

Conditional Format

I am using 2007 and I have certain conditional formatting in some cells that
change the background color when the condition is meet - problem is when I go
to print I lose the background color and everything prints black and white. I
have tried to print on two different color printers and the same happens.

Sheeloo[_3_]

Conditional Format

This should not happen.

To test use some formatting with colors on a few cells and print... if you
get that in B/W then check your settings - you might have selected B/W in
Sheets options...