-   -   how should I setup workbook to acheive my desired results? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210916-how-should-i-setup-workbook-acheive-my-desired-results.html)

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

how should I setup workbook to acheive my desired results?

Hi
Using Excel 2007
In a workbook I have a page (Cong) of names & addresses etc, which are
taken from another 14 district pages using paste special link

What I would like to happen is that any changes in the 14 district
pages (editing, removal, additions etc) are automatically reflected on
the Cong page

At present, any editing changes are reflected, but any removals show
in cells as #REF! (which I then have to remove manually)
Also, any additions are not shown (until I insert them manually)

My question is:- how should I setup my workbook to acheive the desired
results?
--
Martin
©¿©¬