-   -   Printing formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210909-printing-formulas.html)

GARY

Printing formulas

Using Excel 2007, how do I print formulas contained in cells?

Gary''s Student

Printing formulas

Same as in 2003:
1. touch CNTRL=` to get formula display mode
2. print as usual.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200814

"GARY" wrote:

Using Excel 2007, how do I print formulas contained in cells?

Bernard Liengme

Printing formulas

The <quick way is to use CTRL+` (the key next to 1 on top row of Qwerty
keyboard)
Now all formulas are showing (some columns may need widening)

The <best is to visit Chip at www.cpearson.com and download a neat macro
that send formulas to a Word document
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"GARY" wrote in message
Using Excel 2007, how do I print formulas contained in cells?

GARY

Printing formulas

Does CTRL+ and CTRL= do the same thing?
Both also have a single quote. Is the single quote intentional?

Bernard Liengme

Printing formulas

Hold the CTRL key down and press the key to the right of 1 on the top row of
keyboard