-   -   Controling Acrobat PDFs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2109-controling-acrobat-pdfs.html)

YS

Controling Acrobat PDFs

I am trying to find out if there is a way to control PDFs
through an Excel macro. Here is the scenario:
I have a folder named "Page 1" that contains 100 PDFs. I
also have a folder named "Page 2" with 100 PDFs. In an
Excel worksheet, I have a list of all the Page 1 file
names and the corresponding Page 2 for each.
I want to open each Page 1 document, insert the
appropriate Page 2 document, and save them to a third
folder "Page 1-2".
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Frank Kabel

Hi
I'd start searching the Adobe support homepage (or posting in their forum).
AFAIK you can automate Adobe through VBA (though never have done it
personally). Start at:
http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

--
Regards