-   -   right click save as feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210849-right-click-save-feature.html)

teratak

right click save as feature

hi,

need help. why when i right click a xls file, there is no 'save as' feature?

Sheeloo[_3_]

right click save as feature

Where are you right-clicking? In Windows Explorer?

If yes then you can copy and paste then rename the XLS file.

"teratak" wrote:

hi,

need help. why when i right click a xls file, there is no 'save as' feature?

teratak

right click save as feature

i have check with 3 of my friend's computer and all of them has this
capability of right-cliking the file and the 'save as' feature is available.

"teratak" wrote:

hi,

need help. why when i right click a xls file, there is no 'save as' feature?

Sheeloo[_3_]

right click save as feature

What and where do you right-click?

Does it work only for XLS files?

Pl. describe the steps you (or your friends) take..