-   -   Pgm on desktop "HotChocolatec" suptobe PPpgm. what is it? can't f (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210808-pgm-desktop-hotchocolatec-suptobe-pppgm-what-cant-f.html)

Dickson

Pgm on desktop "HotChocolatec" suptobe PPpgm. what is it? can't f

There is an icon on desktop that is labled " HotChocolatec ". When I try to
open it I get the std "can't open unless program that created it is found.
When I search online to find the pgm it tells me it is a PowerPoint document.
when I search for it I get negative results . Anybody ever heard of this pgm
or doc before? I am using XP/3
--
DWP

Dave Peterson

Pgm on desktop "HotChocolatec" suptobe PPpgm. what is it? can't f

PowerPoint is a presentation program from Microsoft.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/po...t/default.aspx

Just like Excel, MSWord, and Outlook, this Powerpoint program is not part of
windows. It's purchased separately (from windows).

You may be able to use a free Office Suite:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

Or even register at docs.google.com (free) and upload it there. Maybe it can
read your Powerpoint file.

dickson wrote:

There is an icon on desktop that is labled " HotChocolatec ". When I try to
open it I get the std "can't open unless program that created it is found.
When I search online to find the pgm it tells me it is a PowerPoint document.
when I search for it I get negative results . Anybody ever heard of this pgm
or doc before? I am using XP/3
--
DWP

--

Dave Peterson

T. Valko

Pgm on desktop "HotChocolatec" suptobe PPpgm. what is it? can't f

Like Excel, they also have a free PowerPoint viewer. Just search the MS site
for PowerPoint viewer.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP