-   -   Data in one cell = 1 in another cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210805-data-one-cell-%3D-1-another-cell.html)

kennito

Data in one cell = 1 in another cell

I'm trying to have any input data in one cell become the #1 in a neighboring
cell. Fairly new to Excel Formulas so am lost. Thanks

John C[_2_]

Data in one cell = 1 in another cell

If cell A1 is where you would type 'any' data, then in B1 type the following:
--
** John C **

"kennito" wrote:

I'm trying to have any input data in one cell become the #1 in a neighboring
cell. Fairly new to Excel Formulas so am lost. Thanks

Mike

Data in one cell = 1 in another cell