-   -   Shortcut for sheet tabs, name box, outline buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210733-shortcut-sheet-tabs-name-box-outline-buttons.html)

Craig

Shortcut for sheet tabs, name box, outline buttons

Hi,

Any info on this topic would be extremely helpful!

Is there a shortcut key to activate the worksheet tabs, so I can run the
worksheet tab commands other than the mouse? Is there a shortcut key to move
into the Name Box other than the mouse...is there a shortcut key to activate
outline buttons when you run the Data Subtotals command?

Thanks!

Craig

Sheeloo[_3_]

Shortcut for sheet tabs, name box, outline buttons

See
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/...t-to-name.aspx
for some of your answers...