-   -   My spreadsheet will not update new info (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210726-my-spreadsheet-will-not-update-new-info.html)

Confused?

My spreadsheet will not update new info

,I have inherited a spreadsheet to keep track of bowling scores and averages
from week to week. 1 of the pages is supposed to update the high scores for
the previous weeks scores so the players can see their last week scores and
compare it to the YTD scores. when I input the info (games scores) it should
pull the higest number (high score) and update my master sheet. It worked
the first week but i need to update it weekly and each week in on a differnt
page and i dont know how to tell excell to move on to the next week. The
formula that is set up is
=INDIRECT(CONCATENATE("'",Week,"'!m",ROW(D17))). The row corresponds to the
line the player's info is on (and it is the same for all sheets). Sorry this
is so long but any advice would be appreciated!