-   -   How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210714-how-keyboard-select-row-except-last-two-cells.html)

yhoy

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

Ctrl+shift+ - selects the complete row to the right of current position.
Is there an easy way to de-select only the last couple of cells?

Mike H

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

only by starting a 'couple of cells' from the right and pressing

CTRL+Shift + <

Mike

"yhoy" wrote:

Ctrl+shift+ - selects the complete row to the right of current position.
Is there an easy way to de-select only the last couple of cells?

yhoy

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

That's smart :). Sorry I forgot to mention I started a couple of cells from
the left and the problem exists for the right side...

"yhoy" wrote:

Ctrl+shift+ - selects the complete row to the right of current position.
Is there an easy way to de-select only the last couple of cells?

Mike H

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

There is no other way AFAIK

"yhoy" wrote:

Ctrl+shift+ - selects the complete row to the right of current position.
Is there an easy way to de-select only the last couple of cells?

John C[_2_]

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

After pressing CTRL+SHIFT+-, release the CTRL key, and press the left arrow
key <- twice (still holding the SHIFT)
--
** John C **

"yhoy" wrote:

Ctrl+shift+ - selects the complete row to the right of current position.
Is there an easy way to de-select only the last couple of cells?

yhoy

How to keyboard select a row except the last two cells

Fantastic!