-   -   How to set up the tab button to advance more than 1 cell in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210624-how-set-up-tab-button-advance-more-than-1-cell-excel.html)

Marie

How to set up the tab button to advance more than 1 cell in Excel.

How do I set up the tab button to advance more than 1 cell in Excel?

Also, how do I get the home button to go to the left upper corner of a
spreadsheet?

Bob I

Marie wrote:

How do I set up the tab button to advance more than 1 cell in Excel?

press it twice, or lock the cells you want to skip over.

Also, how do I get the home button to go to the left upper corner of a
spreadsheet?

Turn ON Transition Navigation keys in options