-   -   Not able to edit or do anything in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210574-not-able-edit-do-anything-excel-2007-a.html)

Tracy H

Not able to edit or do anything in Excel 2007

I opened one of my excel documents today and I am not able to do anything
with the document (ex: edit, type, save under a different file name, copy,
etc..) I have been using this same file for over a year and this is the
first time I have had an issue. I am using Excel 2007 with Vista. If I open
a new spreadsheet in Excel, I am not able to do anything with this file
either. It is like I am totally looked out of doing anything other than
viewing the file. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

hazel

Not able to edit or do anything in Excel 2007

If you share these files with other people, someone may have locked them with
a passcode.
--
Hazel