-   -   What is a bank stock? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210462-what-bank-stock.html)

Tamika

What is a bank stock?

I am doing a group presentation for school and I need more info. on how to
create 2 bank stocks with stock names, stock symbols, and approximate 6 month
old stock price. I have to use 350 shares as the number of shares for my
stocks.

The Code Cage Team[_28_]

What is a bank stock?

Tamika, if you don't understand the assignment approach your tutor for
further explanation, i suspect it is stock relating to a mythical bank
and within that stock you would have ordinary and voting shares....etc.

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team
http://www.thecodecage.com
The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=30145

Fred Smith[_4_]

What is a bank stock?

How is this an Excel question? You're probably better off asking a finance
group.

If it helps, go to finance.yahoo.com.
Enter BAC and click on Get Quotes.
BAC is the symbol for Bank of America, which hopefully you've heard of.
From this page, you can get as much history as you want.

For your other stock, what bank are you using now? -- Use it.

Regards,
Fred.