-   -   Converting Time from Hours and Minutes Decimals in a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210441-converting-time-hours-minutes-decimals-formula.html)

SARGE

Converting Time from Hours and Minutes Decimals in a formula

Two cell in a Excel Spread sheet next to each other one has regular time
format and the other is in Decimal for operating and running times. I cant
alter the sheet format but have un-merged the two cell for both types of
times.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ASAP
THANKS SARGE

Sheeloo[_3_]

Converting Time from Hours and Minutes Decimals in a formula

If you have time in decimals then multiplying it by 24 would give you the
hours and minutes in decimal...