-   -   Drop Down Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210421-drop-down-lists.html)

SteW

Drop Down Lists

Hi All
In Column C row 5 I have a drop down list of the cities in the United Kigdom
in Column C row 6 I have a dropdown list of World Countries
Is it possible to change the drop down list of C5 if I change the Country in
C6 drop donw list?

Thanks for Looking

Stew

FSt1

Drop Down Lists

hi
yes it is. it's call cascading combos or dependent combos.
see this site

regards
FSt1

"stew" wrote:

Hi All
In Column C row 5 I have a drop down list of the cities in the United Kigdom
in Column C row 6 I have a dropdown list of World Countries
Is it possible to change the drop down list of C5 if I change the Country in
C6 drop donw list?

Thanks for Looking

Stew

SteW