Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to replace the background color of all cells from light green to light blue?

Assume I have a worksheet where some (but not all !!) cells have a background color of light green.

How can I change at once (!) the background color of all those cells to light blue?

All other cells should remain unchanged.

Claudia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to replace the background color of all cells from light green

Hi,

Right click your sheet tab, view code and paste this ij and run it

Sub swapem()
For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If c.Interior.ColorIndex = 35 Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 41