-   -   Validating solver solution (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210318-validating-solver-solution.html)

regi

Validating solver solution

Hello All,

I have built a solver solution to optimally allocate marketing budget across
4 regions to optimise sales. The governing equations of sales as function of
inputs are non-linear in nature (sales=ax^3+bx^2+cx).

Is there any way I can check if the solver solution is indeed optimum? How
will I prove that the solution is optimum?

Can any body help please?

Thanks, Regi

Bob I

Validating solver solution