-   -   I need to hide a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210305-i-need-hide-formula.html)

june

I need to hide a formula

Hello,
I've created the following formula:AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)
Please help me change this formula to IF function in order to elimnate
#DIV/0! giving me a clean spreadsheet for presentation.
--
June

Max

I need to hide a formula

=IF(ISERROR(AVERAGE(C6:G6)),"",AVERAGE(C6:G6))
--
Max
Singapore
"June" wrote:
I've created the following formula:AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)
Please help me change this formula to IF function in order to elimnate
#DIV/0! giving me a clean spreadsheet for presentation.

Mike H

I need to hide a formula

June,

I assume you meant
=AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)

which I would re-write as
=AVERAGE(C6:G6)

That formula can't produce a #DIV/0 error, are you sure you posted all your
formula because that comma at the end looks suspicious

Mike

"June" wrote:

Hello,
I've created the following formula:AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)
Please help me change this formula to IF function in order to elimnate
#DIV/0! giving me a clean spreadsheet for presentation.
--
June

june

I need to hide a formula

It works.

I just learned that services like this and people like you existed. You were
a great help.

My Boss loves the spreadsheet.

Thank you
--
June

"June" wrote:
I've created the following formula:AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)
Please help me change this formula to IF function in order to elimnate
#DIV/0! giving me a clean spreadsheet for presentation.

Max

I need to hide a formula

Welcome, June. Happy to receive such feedback. Thanks
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:20,500 Files:362 Subscribers:64
xdemechanik
---
"June" wrote in message
It works.

I just learned that services like this and people like you existed. You
were
a great help.

My Boss loves the spreadsheet.

Thank you
--
June

june

I need to hide a formula

Hello Mike,

Thank you for responding. Max took care of me.
You were a help also with rewriting the original formula.

Thanks
--
June

"June" wrote:

Hello,
I've created the following formula:AVERAGE(C6,D6,E6,F6,G6,)
Please help me change this formula to IF function in order to elimnate
#DIV/0! giving me a clean spreadsheet for presentation.
--
June

Mike H

I need to hide a formula

Hi,

I'm glad you got the help you needed but remain intrigued as to how you got
a div/0 error with the average formula you posted.

Mike