Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy worksheet1 to worksheet2, keep cell format eg cell size

I want to copy information from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2. I copy the
information in H1 and the size of the cell conforms to the size of the row.
Is there a way to paste in the info, and keep the worksheets' formats separte?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi slocookie,

Have you tried Paste special? Copy then at H1 right click then select paste
special, then values.
--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"slocookie" wrote:

I want to copy information from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2. I copy the
information in H1 and the size of the cell conforms to the size of the row.
Is there a way to paste in the info, and keep the worksheets' formats separte?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to copy cell size in excel

copy selection,then go to new workbook or sheet.select paste special- column with- paste it and then paste again all.

slocooki wrote:

Copy worksheet1 to worksheet2, keep cell format eg cell size
14-Nov-08

I want to copy information from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2. I copy the
information in H1 and the size of the cell conforms to the size of the row.
Is there a way to paste in the info, and keep the worksheets' formats separte?

On Friday, November 14, 2008 1:03 AM
slocooki wrote:

Copy worksheet1 to worksheet2, keep cell format eg cell size
I want to copy information from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2. I copy the
information in H1 and the size of the cell conforms to the size of the row.
Is there a way to paste in the info, and keep the worksheets' formats separte?

On Friday, November 14, 2008 4:33 AM
WarrenEasto wrote:

Hi slocookie,Have you tried Paste special?
Hi slocookie,

Have you tried Paste special? Copy then at H1 right click then select paste
special, then values.
--
Regards
Warren
Excel Novice
Addiewell, Scotland.

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"slocookie" wrote:

COM+ Services Overhead in .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...erhead-in.aspx