-   -   cells do not show results of calculations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210279-cells-do-not-show-results-calculations.html)

the commissioner

cells do not show results of calculations

I left an earlier question but the MS web link with the answer will not
display.
So the question was---I have a work sheet that has mulitple cells with the
same formulas but the results will not display in the next cell as requested.
This is a random occurance. I have even rewritten the worksheet and it still
occurs.
Any suggestions?

FSt1

cells do not show results of calculations

hi
if i understand you correctly....
formulas can not put values in the next cell, only return values to the cell
which they occupy.

post your formula(s) and try to explain further what your are trying to do.

Regards
FSt1

"the commissioner" wrote:

I left an earlier question but the MS web link with the answer will not
display.
So the question was---I have a work sheet that has mulitple cells with the
same formulas but the results will not display in the next cell as requested.
This is a random occurance. I have even rewritten the worksheet and it still
occurs.
Any suggestions?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

cells do not show results of calculations

Hi,

Give us an example, like cell A1 contains X and in B1 I enter Y and I want
to have Excel display Z in cell C1. My formula currently a

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire