-   -   How do I copy sub total data only onto a new worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210240-how-do-i-copy-sub-total-data-only-onto-new-worksheet.html)

khuff

How do I copy sub total data only onto a new worksheet?

When subtotaling a large amount of data I would like to be able to copy and
paste just the subtotal-ed information. When I try to do this I cant figure
out how to eliminate the underlying data from copying too.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

How do I copy sub total data only onto a new worksheet?

Hi,

Select your data and press F5, Special, Visible cells only, OK. Then copy.

If this helps, please click the yes button

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"khuff" wrote:

When subtotaling a large amount of data I would like to be able to copy and
paste just the subtotal-ed information. When I try to do this I cant figure
out how to eliminate the underlying data from copying too.

khuff

How do I copy sub total data only onto a new worksheet?

Thanks Shane,

That F5 key seems to be helpful to know. Is there another way to get to that
tool other than using the F5 key?