-   -   how do i keep the color choice box visible in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210237-how-do-i-keep-color-choice-box-visible-excel.html)

sup

how do i keep the color choice box visible in Excel?

I am using Excel 2007. In the previous version, I was able to right-click on
a box, choose a box color (not text color) and then keep the the color box on
the screen with all of my customized color choices still showing (until I
closed that session of Excel). In the current version of Excel, I can't
figure out how to do it. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

how do i keep the color choice box visible in Excel?

Hi,

You can't figure it out because Microsoft has removed this feature! No
workaround!

Click the Yes button if this was helpful, though not the answer you wanted
to hear.

Sorry,
Shane Devenshire