-   -   Hyperlink to hidden cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210185-hyperlink-hidden-cells.html)

Excel novice

Hyperlink to hidden cells

I want to create a hyperlink in excel to hidden cells in the same spread
sheet. I want the hidden cells to stay open until I click on the hyperlink
again.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Hyperlink to hidden cells

Hi,

You will need to write code to do this. How is the cell hidden - is the
sheet hidden, is the column hidden, is the row hidden? And by "open" you
mean unhidden?

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire