-   -   Ungrouping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210182-ungrouping.html)

Brad H

Ungrouping

I have a spreadsheet that is grouped, and I want to ungroup it. I have
selected the spreadsheet and tried using the Draw toolbar, but the Ungroup
option is not highlighted for me to use.

Jim Thomlinson

Ungrouping

From the XL menu select Data - Group and Outline - Ungroup
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brad H" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is grouped, and I want to ungroup it. I have
selected the spreadsheet and tried using the Draw toolbar, but the Ungroup
option is not highlighted for me to use.

Brad H[_2_]

Ungrouping

Ungroup is not highlighted to click on.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

From the XL menu select Data - Group and Outline - Ungroup
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brad H" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is grouped, and I want to ungroup it. I have
selected the spreadsheet and tried using the Draw toolbar, but the Ungroup
option is not highlighted for me to use.

Andy Pope

Ungrouping

Hi,

If the sheets are grouped the right click sheet tab and pick ungroup.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Brad H" wrote in message
Ungroup is not highlighted to click on.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

From the XL menu select Data - Group and Outline - Ungroup
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brad H" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is grouped, and I want to ungroup it. I have
selected the spreadsheet and tried using the Draw toolbar, but the
Ungroup
option is not highlighted for me to use.

Bob I

Ungrouping

If the Worksheet is labeled [Group], R-click the sheet tab and select
"Ungroup Sheets"

Brad H wrote:

Ungroup is not highlighted to click on.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote: