-   -   ComboBox drop list when clicked on??????????? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210180-combobox-drop-list-when-clicked.html)

Tdp

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

--
Tdp

Tdp

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

How do I get a combobox to drop its list when clicked on?
--
Tdp

"Tdp" wrote:

--
Tdp

John C[_2_]

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

What is it doing now? Are you out of design mode?
--
** John C **

"Tdp" wrote:

--
Tdp

Tdp

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

Its working fine. I only want to stop users from typing in the box, I want
only to be able to use the dropdown list.
--
Tdp

"Tdp" wrote:

--
Tdp

John C[_2_]

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

I think if you go into the properties of the combo box, and change the style to
2 - fmStyleDropDownList
it will accomplish your objective.
--
** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It

"Tdp" wrote:

--
Tdp

Tdp

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

Your right!
It works well
Thanks very much
--
Tdp

"Tdp" wrote:

--
Tdp

John C[_2_]

ComboBox drop list when clicked on???????????

Thanks for the feedback :)
--
** John C **

"Tdp" wrote: