-   -   Set up cells so they automatically finish from others above them (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210137-set-up-cells-so-they-automatically-finish-others-above-them.html)

Greg

Set up cells so they automatically finish from others above them

I used to be able to start typing something in a cell and it would
automatically copy from another cell in the same column.
How do I re-activate it so this starts happening again....

Satti Charvak[_2_]

Set up cells so they automatically finish from others above them

You need to enable the excel's "auto complete" option. it is in excel
options, advanced tab.
--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak