-   -   Images move on its own (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210092-images-move-its-own.html)

excel

Images move on its own

I am using excel 2007 and when i save the fiel with some images and reopen,
images have been shifted to other place automatically!

Could you please help me on how to make sure that images always remain in
their position?

Thank you

HCS7

Images move on its own

EXCEL wrote:
I am using excel 2007 and when i save the fiel with some images and reopen,
images have been shifted to other place automatically!

Could you please help me on how to make sure that images always remain in
their position?

Thank you

right click on the image or shape then select size and prize properties

on the properties tab select Don't move or size with cells,