-   -   If Statements (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210090-if-statements.html)

Abby Dabby Doo[_2_]

If Statements

Here is what I'm trying to do, and I can't seem to get a formula or If
statement to work.

If C4 is blank, show nothing, but if C4 has a value, C4*.01

Please help!

KC Rippstein hotmail com>

If Statements

A couple ways:
=if(isblank(c4),"",c4*.01)
=if(c4="","",c4*.01)

--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"Abby Dabby Doo" wrote:

Here is what I'm trying to do, and I can't seem to get a formula or If
statement to work.

If C4 is blank, show nothing, but if C4 has a value, C4*.01

Please help!

David Biddulph[_2_]

If Statements

=IF(C4="","",C4*.01)
--
David Biddulph

"Abby Dabby Doo" wrote in message
Here is what I'm trying to do, and I can't seem to get a formula or If
statement to work.

If C4 is blank, show nothing, but if C4 has a value, C4*.01

Please help!

Abby Dabby Doo[_2_]

If Statements

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!