-   -   Scrolling Through a Screadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210032-scrolling-through-screadsheet.html)

gkdonohue

Scrolling Through a Screadsheet

Hi

For some reason, when I use my arrow keys on my keyboard to scroll through
my spreadsheet, the cursor will move but the spreadsheet will remain fixed
unless I actually click on the excel arrows in the spreadsheet with my mouse.
I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Scrolling Through a Screadsheet

Hi,

Is your Scroll Lock on?