-   -   Default Windows Profile without default Office user info (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/210024-default-windows-profile-without-default-office-user-info.html)

Karen

Default Windows Profile without default Office user info

Is there a way to pull the Windows login name to the Office user data.
Typically the first time you use and Office product (Word, Excel, etc) it
asks for your name and initials. When a default windows profile is being
used in a lab setting it gives every everyone the same user data in Office.
I am just wondering if there is a script or setting we can use to force
Office products to revert to asking for name and initials even when a default
Windows profile is being used.