-   -   How do I export hours from one sheet into a time & date schedule (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209836-how-do-i-export-hours-one-sheet-into-time-date-schedule.html)

Hilda

How do I export hours from one sheet into a time & date schedule

I would like to automatically make the hours, date and jobcard no from my
jobcard in sheet 1 appear in sheet 2 as "time used" this should also be
colour in. I would like the time used to be in a calender dairy so that I
can see how many hours of the day has already been allocated to a specific
job and how many hours are still available for other jobs. This is also to
prevent double booking of jobs. The hours in the dairy must be for a 24 hr
clock. Please anybody, I am desperate. I do not know anything about
programming. Thank you.