-   -   Smart Tag Recognizers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209692-smart-tag-recognizers.html)

Dengold

Smart Tag Recognizers

I am running Excel 2002 on two machines installed from the same set of Office
Disks. On one of the machines, when I go to Autocorrect to enable Smart
Tags, the box showing Smart Tag recognizers is blank and I cannot use Smart
Tags. On the other machine some recognizers are shown. I cannot use Smart
Tags on the machine that shows no recognizers. How do I fix this?

ShaneDevenshire

Smart Tag Recognizers

Hi,

I haven't done the office 2002 install in a long time, but you might try it
again and choose custom and check to see if this is a separate install option.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire