-   -   Using arrow keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209660-using-arrow-keys.html)

DL

Using arrow keys

Excel 2007
It used to be the case I could move the curser using arrow keys, this is no
longer the case, I have to select a cell with the mouse.
What setting have inadvertently changed?
T/Y

Daniel.C[_2_]

Using arrow keys

Have a look at the address :
http://excel2007.tips.net/Pages/T0135_Tab_Key_Doesn't_Move_from_Cell_to_Cell.html
HTH
Daniel

Excel 2007
It used to be the case I could move the curser using arrow keys, this is no
longer the case, I have to select a cell with the mouse.
What setting have inadvertently changed?
T/Y

DL

Using arrow keys

Thanks, but that setting is not selected

"Daniel.C" wrote in message
Have a look at the address :
http://excel2007.tips.net/Pages/T0135_Tab_Key_Doesn't_Move_from_Cell_to_Cell.html
HTH
Daniel

Excel 2007
It used to be the case I could move the curser using arrow keys, this is
no longer the case, I have to select a cell with the mouse.
What setting have inadvertently changed?
T/Y

Dave Peterson

Using arrow keys

What happens when you hit an arrow key?

Do you get a number? If yes, then make sure numlock is off.

Does the window scroll? If yes, then make sure Scroll lock is off.

--

Dave Peterson

DL

Using arrow keys