-   -   can I merge data from Excel document into PowerPoint presentation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209617-can-i-merge-data-excel-document-into-powerpoint-presentation.html)

judith28

can I merge data from Excel document into PowerPoint presentation

Can I merge data from Excel or Word document into a PowerPoint presentation.
I know I can cut and paste individual entries but can I merge all information/

ShaneDevenshire

can I merge data from Excel document into PowerPoint presentation

Hi,

Yes, but we wouldn't call it merge - sounds like mail merge.

You can copy and paste from Excel or Word into PowerPoint or you can copy
and then in PowerPoint you can do a Edit, Paste Special command and choose
Paste Link.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire