-   -   IF/OR Statement needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209592-if-statement-needed.html)

Ross

IF/OR Statement needed

/Hi to all

I have a MAX statement that I think I need to add an If/Or statement in
front of to return a blank if the cell shows either a blank, a minus amt, or
a 0. Can someone please tell me how to write this part?

Thanks much
--
smither fan

Mike H

IF/OR Statement needed

Ross,

Maybe this

=IF(MAX(A1:A5)<=0,"",MAX(A1:A5))

Mike

"Ross" wrote:

/Hi to all

I have a MAX statement that I think I need to add an If/Or statement in
front of to return a blank if the cell shows either a blank, a minus amt, or
a 0. Can someone please tell me how to write this part?

Thanks much
--
smither fan

Ross

IF/OR Statement needed

Hi Mike

Thanks for the input. The first part of your
formula-=IF(MAX(A1:A5)<=0,"",-worked for me. When I tried to use the whole
piece, then my part of the formula wouldn't calculate correctly. Also, I
managed to put together an IF/OR statement for the beginning that worked
also.

Thanks again!

--
smither fan