-   -   how do I toggle between 2 open excel files and leave both open (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209296-how-do-i-toggle-between-2-open-excel-files-leave-both-open.html)

Big D in Brighton

how do I toggle between 2 open excel files and leave both open

I need to work on two excel files on the same screen at the same time. When
I click back and forth, one screen drops off the screen

Pete_UK

how do I toggle between 2 open excel files and leave both open

Use Window | Arrange | Horizontal to see both windows on screen at the
same time. Then you can just click in the window you want to work
with.

Hope this helps.

Pete