-   -   Changing Default Paste behavior (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209185-changing-default-paste-behavior.html)

D Riggins

Changing Default Paste behavior

Is there any way to change the default bhavior of the paste operation so that
it pastes values only (without having to use Paste Special).?

John C[_2_]

Changing Default Paste behavior

You could just have a macro and assign it a keyboard shortcut. I assigned z,
so if I hit CTRL+Z, it work work for me. My macros is:
Sub PasteMacro()
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

** John C **
Please remember if your question is answered, to mark it answered :). It
helps everyone.