-   -   how can i recollect a deleted sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208876-how-can-i-recollect-deleted-sheet.html)

omurilik

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

Max

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

Only way to salvage is to close the file w/o saving it immediately.
Other than that, there's no way.

P/s: When you post your query, never leave the msg area blank
Don't ever just rely on the subject line, its not the post
--
Max
Singapore

Dave Peterson

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

Just a disagreement with the "only way" phrase.

You could save the file as a new name (so you don't lose other changes since
your last save), then open the old file (that still has the sheet that was
deleted) and open the new file and copy the worksheet from the old to the new.

Max wrote:

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

Only way to salvage is to close the file w/o saving it immediately.
Other than that, there's no way.

P/s: When you post your query, never leave the msg area blank
Don't ever just rely on the subject line, its not the post
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:20,000 Files:362 Subscribers:62
xdemechanik
---

--

Dave Peterson

Max

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

Just a disagreement with the "only way" phrase.
That was on hind sight, a careless typo on my part
But I think your response was a clearer & better route for the OP to take
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:20,000, Files:362, Subscribers:62
xdemechanik
---

Dave Peterson

how can i recollect a deleted sheet

No matter what, it just shows that it's always good to keep backups.