-   -   Updating A Datasource (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208793-updating-datasource.html)

Rob

Updating A Datasource

I have an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access database. The
location of the database has chnaged. When I open Microsoft Query, how do I
change the location? Or if I need to change the *.dqy file, how do I change
it so that it referrences the new location without having to re-do the entire
Excel file (thich includes a pivot table and chart). Unfortunately it's been
3 years since I created it, and am a little rusty.

Thanks