-   -   adding an horizontal scrollbar to columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20861-adding-horizontal-scrollbar-columns.html)

Sam

adding an horizontal scrollbar to columns

Hi,
I've got a simple excel spreasheet with 10 columns. I'd like to be able
to add a scrollbar from the third one to the eighth one so that when I
move the scrollbar, columns that do not belong to this group will not
move. It's pretty hard to explain, hope this was clear enough.
Can someone helps ?

Thx

Rowan

If you use Windows Freeze Panes with your cursor in cell C3 then you can
stop columns A and B from moving off the screen when the user scrolls right.

I am not sure how you would freeze the ninth and tenth columns though.

Hope this helps
Rowan