-   -   Why can't I insert a Combo Box in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20859-why-cant-i-insert-combo-box-excel.html)

mpatters

Why can't I insert a Combo Box in Excel?

When I insert a Combo Box in Excel, then right click and choose Properties to
specify the input and output ranges, the Control Tab does not appear on the
dialog box.

However, I can copy and paste a Combo Box from a file created in an earlier
version of Excel and make it work.

Using Excel 2003.

Dave Peterson

There are two comboboxes--one is the dropdown from the Forms toolbar (which has
that control tab).

The second is the combobox from the control toolbox toolbar. This doesn't have
that tab.

--

Dave Peterson