-   -   vertical scroll bar goes too far? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20858-vertical-scroll-bar-goes-too-far.html)

ScottSabo

vertical scroll bar goes too far?

I have a workbook that has a number of worksheets in it. Most of the sheets,
with 200 rows, allow me to use the vertical scroll bar to scroll to the last
row and stop. However, I have one sheet that allows me to scroll to the
bottom of the worksheet (row 65K).

What would cause this... I have cleared all the cells and rows under my last
populated cell, no print area, no cell formatting.

Thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

The information here will help you reset the used range on that sheet:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

ScottSabo