-   -   Compilation sheet representing multiple data from multiple other s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208560-compilation-sheet-representing-multiple-data-multiple-other-s.html)

Chris Cornell

Compilation sheet representing multiple data from multiple other s

hey thanks for all the help yesterday. Next up...

Say I have a spreadsheet containing 10 worksheets. Each worksheet
represents one employee and has corresponding cell structures for recording
billable and non-billable hours, out of office business, and references for
all of it. I want to have an 11th sheet compile all of their data together,
placing each employee next to all of the others via various charts.

On the sheets, sum formulas keep track of every minute when added, computing
weekly client bill/nonbill totals, monthly, and running grand totals.

It seems easy enough, but referenceing cells by text names gives me trouble,
and I just need to find the section which lyas out how to reference multiple
sheets' data against one another. any tips? should/can another Spreadsheet do
the work? Help?

--
Chris Cornell
No... not that one.